Enabling our clients with the tools to add, edit and delete content from their websites.
Almost all of the websites we design and develop are built using a Content Management System (CMS) and database to give the client the ultimate flexibility in the ability to add, edit and delete content whenever and from any PC that has internet access. The importance of up to date content is not only crucial for your customers but also has an impact on your sites Search Engine Position as the search engines regularly crawl sites to see if the content has changed or been updated. Have a good CMS means you won't be paying us every time you want to change or tweak something, which will save you money in the long term.
We have developed and built various bespoke CMS solutions and also worked with simple free ones such as Wordpress and Cushy but our preferred platform of choice to build upon is ExpressionEngine. This is a robust flexible framework that has proved to best in class. As this is a framework there are really no restrictions to what we can build for our clients and their individual needs.
Here are just some of the core features our Content Management System offers:
- Tiered administration access rights
- Flexible and scalable navigation and categorisation
- Secure user management system built-in to log new users, their details, their purchases and buyers habits
- Most viewed pages and or items
- Image slideshow controls
- Modular approach to editable side panels that appear on the website
- Automatic image resizing, cropping and placement of imagery to ensure consistent design and branding
- Image zoom - displaying an enlarged image and viewing hidden images on the page
- E-newsletter integration to our Boost Email content rich email service
- Bespoke shopping cart for easy integration into E-Commerce
With these features, an appropriate design, your website is perfectly positioned to give you a great return on your investment.
As part of our after sales service we offer training on our systems for clients that need multiple staff members tutored.
If you would like to see ExpressionEngine in action on one of the many sites we have developed, please email or call to arrange a meeting.